How can I reach customer service?
Customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. Central Time and on Saturday from 10 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Central Time You may reach them by phone at 844-549-2603, or by email at Contactus@superiorvision.com.
Will I need my ID card for my appointments?
Although an ID card is not required, members should present their ID card at the time of service to help expedite the process.
What if I lose my DeltaVision® ID card?
Note that the ID Card is not required for services to be rendered. In the event of a lost or misplaced member ID card, please contact our customer service center at 844-549-2603 for a full replacement.
What is my member identification number?
Your unique member ID number can be found on your DeltaVision ID card.
Will I be required to pay a co-pay when I visit a provider?
Co-pays are plan and service specific. To determine your co-pay amount, log in to your DeltaVision account. You will need to create an account using your date of birth and member ID on your first visit.
What if I have an emergency, such as lost, stolen or broken glasses?
If an emergency arises, call customer service at 844-549-2603 to verify eligibility and find a network provider.
Do I need a claim form if I see a network provider?
Claim forms are not required for services received from DeltaVision network providers. Participating providers will file all in-network claims.
How do I get reimbursed for an out-of-network visit?
Out-of-network providers require members to pay for their services. You will need to submit a Member Reimbursement Claim Form with a copy of the original receipt to:
Attn: Claims Processing
P.O. Box 967
Rancho Cordova, CA 95741
Fax: (916) 852-2277
Can I choose contact lenses instead of eye glasses?
Yes, subject to plan frequency and co-pay, you can use your benefits to purchase contact lenses in lieu of eye glasses.
I am interested in LASIK. What coverage do I have?
Through QualSight®, members can receive up to 50% off of the national average price of traditional LASIK with over 1,000 locations to choose from nationwide. Additionally, there are:
- No authorizations required by DeltaVision.
- No copayments needed.
- DeltaVision members are informed of the exact contracted prices during their initial phone consultation.
To get started, call (877) 201-3602 or visit lasik.sv.qualsight.com for more information on LASIK benefits.
How can I find an in-network provider?
Provider information is updated and made available to members via:
- Website. Members can use our online provider search engine to locate a provider. Members can find providers, based on distance from a city, state and ZIP with a search radius between five and 50 miles. The results can include a printable provider directory and driving directions with a map for easy reference.
- Email. Members may email provider location requests to Contactus@superiorvision.com.
- Customer Service. Members can call our toll-free telephone number, 844-549-2603, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. Central Time and on Saturday from 10 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Central Time.